Monday, January 4, 2010

FAMILY PICTURES

We just had Family pictures done and I LOVE THEM!!! they turned out so great. How cool is this picture. AJ was so excited to see that they had a Bird house here.
Conner was so cold but he was so stinkin' cute.. He LOVED wheeler farm. All the animals were making noise and he would just look around and laugh. It was so cute.
This little Boy is getting so BIG and it makes so sad.. I swear he was just a baby yesterday. AND NOW he is all over the place and into everything.
I love this Family picture. It is one of my favorites.. Just US being a family...
LOOK at this little Stud.. He is so Adorable..
All these Pictures turned out so great.. I am very happy!!
SO ... If you are wondering WHO did them ( I know they are amazing huh ) Her name is Jacquel.
She is amazing and VERY affordable. which , who can complain about that. If you want more information, her Blog-site is http://momentsbydesign.blogspot.com If you do use her, please let her know I sent you her way. The nice thing is... She gives you a discount for referrals:) I will definitely be going back to her..

2 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

SO darling! You three make an adorable family. These picutres are wonderful!

Karen said...

Love, Love, Love these pictures! I especially love the sign in the background with "BIRD"....adorable!!