Friday, May 21, 2010

Grandma Whittle's 80th

~AJ , Grandma, Megan, and Conner~
Dont you love her balloon hat!!!
My Grandma Whittle turned 80 on the 17th of May. My dad thought it would be fun to throw a surprise birthday party for her. She lives in Ferron, UT, which is about 2 1/2 hours from SL. We all met a a big park and had a huge barbecue. My Aunt lives with her and told her she was taking her to lunch. Instead she drove my grandma to the park. She was so surprised to see all of us there with all the decorations for her birthday. It was alot of fun and my Grandma was so grateful. I cant believe my grandma is 80! she has the energy of a 60 year old and you would never think she was 80!!! I love my grandma so much, and it was so fun to see her!!!
~Conner and Aydrian on the horsie~
After the party we went over to my sisters' in~laws. They have horses and the kids Loved riding them.. Conner kept calling them Puppies.. he is so funny.. He LOVES puppies.. so lots of animals are "puppies"
~Daddy and Conner~
I love this picture.. it is so cute of the two of them.. :)

No comments: