Friday, March 25, 2011

BRoTheRLy LoVe

Arent these kids just the cutest... Conner is such a good BIG Brother. He is getting to the point where he is more of a help then a hinder now and I just love watching him with Parker.
He will run up to him when he is crying and give him a big kiss on his head and say "its ok Parkie!"
Some of the cute things he does- Whenever someone comes over to visit and wants to hold Parker he will tell them they need to put santa-tizer on. He is very protective of his little brother and when other kids are around he will make it VERY clear that Parker is HIS brother..
He will always let me know when I need to feed Parker, and runs to get diapers when he needs to be changed. He will also throw all the dirty ones away for me. He loves to help with everything and it is so nice to have a little helper around the house..

It is so much fun to watch the interaction between these two. Parker will give Conner the biggest smiles and it is Priceless to watch. I am so glad they are close together and will grow up being best friends.. I am enjoying being a mom of 2 more and more. Being a mom is one of the most special things to expirience and I wouldnt trade it for anything. It definetly has its moments when you dont think you will make it through the day, but you always do and it is soooo worth it.. I love my little family more then anything in this world!!



I think Paker was over all the kisses for a little while... :)



No comments: