Friday, October 23, 2009

Cake Pictures!


I made a little cake for Conner so I could have Brianna take a few cute pictures of him with it. When I first put the plate down he just kinda looked at it, and then looked back up at me.
I think he was thinking "Mom, are you really gonna let me do this? "

At first he just tasted a little bit. I could tell he LOVED it!
This face is PRICELESS!!!!



He would get so excited and just keep grabbing at the frosting. He would get so much frosting on his hands that he would flip his hands to get it off. By the end , the wall was covered in frosting.

He is Conner going to Town on his cake. I think he liked the frosting better then the cake.
He was a mess. I could tell at the end though he was getting bugged by all the stickiness and frosting all over him. It Definitely was time for this little boy to take a bath!

No comments: