Monday, October 26, 2009

The big Birthday Parties......

We celebrated conner's birthday that weekend.
Conner got sooo many toys. From little People sets to blocks.
He also got a big ball pit from my sisters.
I love the 200 balls that are scattered around my house everyday.
KayLee had a good time helping him open all his presents.


It is all worth it though . He loves all his toys.
My family came to see the football game. :)
GO BYU!!

My sister Heather is so amazing at making cakes. She makes
them for everyone's birthdays. She made Conner
this CUTE Elmo cake. It turned out so good!

He Loved it.

And was Definitely Covered in it.

We had two birthday parties. This is the birthday party
with AJ's side of the family.

He scored with getting so many times to dig into cakes.
He definitely entertained everyone.. :)

YUM!

This is the cake we got for everyone else to eat Because we
got Conner his own cake to dig into. It was a Thomas the Train cake.
It was so cute.

Why is everyone singing?????


Conner was so good at unwrapping all of his presents.


He got them mostly all opened by himself.

Birthday Boy All Tuckered out.

What a long day!!!!!

5 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

WOW!! I'm surprised he slept after all that sugar LOL! Gracie was WIRED for days! That is just precious! Looks like a very much loved little guy! GOOD JOB!!! You are great parents! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Conner!

Barnson Family said...

Hey I wanted to invite you to a discovery toy and sole desires party that I am having at my moms house on the 16 and 19 so I need your address.
email it to me at
amberleeo@hotmail.com
Thanks!

BreeAnn said...

My page didn't give me any notice you'd updated your blog!? Weird. i just had to refollow your blog on my dashboard. Weird! CUTE pictures, it looks like such a fun birthday party! Hope you guys are all doing good. :) Tell Conner I say feel better :)

BreeAnn said...

My page didn't give me any notice you'd updated your blog!? Weird. i just had to refollow your blog on my dashboard. Weird! CUTE pictures, it looks like such a fun birthday party! Hope you guys are all doing good. :) Tell Conner I say feel better :)

Heidi Madsen said...

What a fun Birthday, he definitely deserved it!