Thursday, December 3, 2009

McKenna's 3rd Birthday


For McKenna's birthday we stopped off at the store to get her some balloons and a little teddy bear. On the way over Conner loved playing with the balloons.

I can't believe it has already been 3 years since this little angel was born. We miss he so much and love her unconditionally. It is hard for me as she gets older . I find myself always thinking what she would be doing right now. If she would be a little girly girl. and love princesses and the color pink. I can't wait til the day I can see my little baby girl.

Conner loves his big sister.

2 comments:

Andee said...

Happy Birthday Mckenna. Thinking of you Mae <3

Amanda and Nick said...

Conner is so adorable! How sweet is this picture? Two of the most beautiful kids and they are yours :)