Thursday, December 3, 2009

***Oh Christmas Tree ***

AJ and I made it a tradition that we would have a tree that we would set up every Christmas for McKenna. It is our "Angel" tree.. Well this year I decided I would let Conner help me. WOW.. can I say what a chore to put up such a small tree. It was alot of fun though and he LOVED it. he was so cute. and I would point at it and say sissy.. and he would point at it and say "sissy" It is so cute
it almost brings me to tears he can do that this early. He looks at pictures of her and knows who it is.

Conner I think undecorated the tree faster then I could decorate it. He would rip an ornament off and hand it to me pretty much as I put them on. It was so much fun though and he made me laugh

All I can say is this Christmas is going to be so hard. He wont leave that tree alone. We havent had a chance to really set Christmas up, I just wanted to set McKenna's up before her birthday. We will have to see how setting the big one up goes.


I am so excited for Christmas this year because of this little guy. He is going to be so much fun.

2 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

I didn't know you had lost a child, I am so sorry. A tree for her is such a sweet idea. A dear friend of mine just lost her little boy two weeks ago. It is very sad but they are in such a better place!

I am happy to hear that Conner's surgery went well and that he is a happier, healthier little guy!

lauracritchfield said...

I like this idea - it's really nice. I'm glad you can do something each year to celebrate her short life even though it's sad it's good to remember I think.